5/05/2016

18 facts about me

Aloha guys!
Today I'll tell you a bit, okay a lot, about me! *crowd cheering*
I don't know if you even want to know this much about me, but I'm gonna tell you either way! Have fun!

1. I'm a Fangirl (wow, what a surprise)
2. I love planning things. I even plan what I have to plan. Yup, it's pretty bad.
3. I sometimes snort when I laugh and it's fudging embarrassing but whatever
4. I'm the biggest "Supernatural" fan in my friend group so no one wants to talk to me about it bc when I only hear the word idk satan I'm getting a fangirl attack
5. Daemon Black, Will Herondale, Malec, Jensen Ackles, the Impala, Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins, my Laptop and chocolate are my babies
6. "Dirty Dancing" is my favourite movie and I've literally seen it about 100 times
7. "Dirty Dancing", "Once Upon a Song", "Vampire Academy" and "Ten Inch Hero" are movies I can (and have) watch(ed) over and over and over and over again
8. I've met Cassandra Clare once and Jack & Jack (they smelled really good)
9. I love Disney Channel and on there I watch too much "Phineas & Ferb"
10. I can get pretty frustrated when people don't know classic things like "Breakfast at Tiffany's", Audrey Hepburn at all for that matter, "10 things I hate about you", older music like "Heat of the Moment" by Asia or who ACDC, Kiss and Led Zeppelin are (like, what did your parents even teach you!?)
11. I don't have a boyfriend nor a best friend
12. I live with three cats
13. I've seen Taylor Swift, Madness, Jack & Jack, James Bay and Fall Out Boy in concert and I'm going to see Rihanna and the Weeknd this summer
14. I have a very good gay friend and he has currently green hair, wears Doc's and is Instafamous
15. next school year I've been accepted into a MakeUp artist school in the netherlands so I'm moving to my dad!
16. Bunny (grav3yardgirl on youtube) is my spirit animal
17. my fave band is "Sleeping at Last" but bc no one really knows them their CD's are expensive and you can only buy them on their fan shop and they don't go on tour and it's so frustrating
18. my fave colours are dark green and gold

Well, that's it for now. I'm working on something big atm and with the good weather it should go faster now, but yeah, keep reading my blog and you'll see!

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment