5/19/2015

Shadowhunter tv series cast 2

Yay finally part two of the cast is out!
First here's Magnus Bane played by Harry Shum Jr. He also played someone in "Glee" ( I think he was the one who can dance good...oh no that was "Step Up" whoops!).
Soooo... I don't know I think he looks too young and I just really like Gofrey Gao... Still it could be worse and he's an good actor as far as I know so we'll see.












Alec Lightwood my sassy babe! We all know the sister of this actor (she was Annabeth in Percy Jackson): Matthew Daddario!
I really like him although he doesn't have my beloved blue eyes, but whatever bc the rest is hot! I just really hope that he can play "the gay guy" (I mean MALEC FOR LIFE RIGHT?!).



OMG this pic is aGIF yay! Look his eyes change...so werewolfy:D
Isaiah Mustafa is going to be the new Luke Garroway and his voice is so deep (I just said this with a deeeep voice). Love it!

I only think it's weird that they make him a detective and not an bookshop owner... Ikr. Sad but true.

And on his side will be the lovely Jocelyn Fray! Played by Maxim Roy!
I only hope they dye her hair red, the rest is perf!







And last but still not least is Alan Van Sprang as Valentine Morgenstern! I
 miss the hair but he's okay. He played the mad king in "Raign" I heard so maybe he will be a good mad Valentine, who knows?
( P.S.: Another GIF. I love GIFs...the sky moves!)




So now we only need Hodge and some minor roles and it can start!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment