9/02/2015

My top 10 fictional bae's

Hey guys!
Today I give you my top 10 of fictional boyfriends and I'd like to explain, that I really like boys with dark hair and spectacular green or blue eyes. Just so you won't wonder why many boys will look similar...

10. Soap ( "Etiquette & Espionage" by Gail Carriger )
I love Soap bc he helps Sophronia so much and is so nice and happy, even when he's a "slave" on the ship. You should really check out this book if you like steampunk and a girl, who loves breaking the rules on a Etiquette school
 ( where you also learn how to kill like a lady *wink*).



9.  Carter ( "Night School" series by C. J. Daughtery )

Carter is hot and the mysterious guy, who's always there when you need help and is secretly very sweet and caring, what makes him even hotter. I just read the first two books in this series, but I'm already in love. I usually fall very fast in love with books that are about a new girl, on a new school, with hot guys...


8. Newt ( "Maze Runner" series by James Dashner )

Newtybaby is so cute and I love Thomas Brodie-Sangster in the movie! Yeah, that's it basically.

7. Simon
 ( "TMI" series by Cassandra Clare )
I know, I know, why just number 7?! I get it. Simon's sweet and caring and a bit nerdy, but still so brave and in some way even hot and SIZZY. Still, I don't think he's that hot inside and outside. Jace won't even make it into this list (Sorry, don't kill me, he's number 11!) , but I still LOVE THAT GUY AND CLACE but he's not my number one. AND MAGNUS IS MY BABE, BUT I CAN'T BE WITH HIM, BC I DON'T WANT TO GET BETWEEN MALEC, BC OMG THEY'RE SO PERFECT. I C AN'T EVEN. Sorry about that.

6. Day ( "Legend" series by Marie Lu )
Day is my hero, the way he's so brave and stands up for himself and his believes. He;s maybe not the hottest one, but the way he acts around June makes him 100% hot.

5. Luca ( "Shadow Falls Camp" series by C. C. Hunter )
First of all he has dark hair, beautiful eyes and he's a werewolf. Second of all he cares so much about Kylie, it makes my heart ache. I want one too! I don't have to say more about him, do I?

4. Liam ( "The Darkest Minds" series by Alexandra Bracken )
One of my fav series, one of my fav guys. Liam is hot ( yes, blonde hair and blue eyes can be hot too) and he has such a BIG heart. For example, he accepts Ruby, bc he knows that she needs help and he loves her so freaking much, I love it. Guys get just so much hotter, when they are caring and loving and sweet and stand up for their girl, when she can't.



3. Lucas ( "Starcrossed" series by Josephine Angelini )

Again dark hair, beautiful eyes and oh my gosh that moment when he saved Helen from falling from the sky and the ending of the last book in the caves and in hell and I love this series and him even more.


2. Will Herondale
 ( "TID" series by Cassandra Clare )
Guess, what? Yes, you're right. Black hair, blue eyes. Wessa ( buh, Jessa) is otp and I cried for hours when I finished "Clockwork Princess" and everyone who read this series knows what I'm talking about. If you don't, go read this series!






1. Daemon Black ( "LUX" series by Jennifer L. Armentrout )

HA. HA. I know, no one guessed it.
If you're new to my blog, you should read my other posts to get this and if you aren't new: Sorry I know it's boring, but if you don't get my love for these books, you are either weird or haven't read them.
If you're  the second one, you know what to do: READ THOSE BOOKS <3

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment