4/21/2015

I made a blog!

My name is Nadia, I'm from Germany and 15 years old.
So, I'm a bit nervous if this blog will work as good as my Instagram account about books. Yes you read right. Books!
Reading is my passion so I was like: "Hey, why don't I just make a blog about books?" and here I am. 
I will post reviews, pictures, maybe even some videos and a bit random stuff here.
My favourite genres are adventure, action, romance, drama and the best is all of them at once!
But I have to say I'm a teen, so.. I read basically just YA (young adult) and sometimes classics like "David Copperfield" or "How to kill a mockingbird". I hope you like it here in my little world and please don't hate if I make some grammar/writing mistakes. As I said I'm german and I'm still learning! Best don't hate at all!
Oh and I LOVE comments!










Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment