4/19/2016

E4K 2016


Hey peeps!

Last weekend (16.4 -17.4) I participated at this years "Endure 4 Kindness" (short; E4K) organized by Random Acts. I came across this charity organisation because I looked up Jared Padalecki's organisation "Always Keep Fighting" (short; AKF) and I saw that Misha Collins created his own called "Random Acts". I checked out the website and I felt like I should help by participating at the event E4K.


The event is about testing your own limits. You have to have at least 5 people who pledge a chosen amount of money per hour. You have 24 hours to do something of your choice and do it for as long as you can. Misha ran, I painted and I saw someone else knitting hats. If you create something you are not allowed to sell it, so I gave my painting to my mom for her birthday!


This year we raised about 52 thousand US dollars!
I worked 5 hours on my painting and donated 32,50 $. It's not that much but every little donations helps. The money goes to  charity projects like "I am Girl".
I'll link the Random Acts website here: http://www.randomacts.org/

I just wanted to show you guys what I was up to and I wanted to thank the Random Acts team for doing such wonderful things.











Love,


2 comments:

  1. Mi choice was to read as many books as I could. It was my first time and I was not sure about what could I do.
    I read for 15 hours and was incredible, because, I live alone, and I read in the night, but I never think that that night I was alone, because I knewn that in other parts of the world people was with their activites to E4K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I want to do that next year. It's a really good idea and I think I can do that longer (well, actually I know it as a fact) than painting! :D

      Delete