3/26/2016

Saturday Movie Night

Hey guys!
This movie is a movie I can watch over and over again and it doesn't get boring. It's not my fave movie but for sure somewhere in the top 10. I recommend you watch and enjoy it this evening!

"Stuck in Love" (2012)


The story: An acclaimed writer, his ex-wife, and their teenaged children come to terms with the complexities of love in all its forms over the course of one tumultuous year. (source: imdb.com)

The cast:                                        Greg Kinnear as Bill Borgens

Jennifer Connelly as Erica

Kristen Bell as Tricia

Lily Collins as Samantha Borgens

Logan Lerman as Louis

Nat Wolff as Rusty Borgens

Liana Liberato as Kate


Why you should watch this movie: Well, Lily Collins and Logan Lerman are kind of a couple and Nat Wolff is in it, so... that should be enough already!
No? Okay... otherwise the story is really touching and emotional (I cry everytime at the car scene) and the cast was chosen beautifully. I think everyone can relate to this movie in one way or another. it's my go-to movie when I'm ill or have love sickness. The story is not too hard on you and I just really enjoy seeing Logan's face! :)

Why I love the movie so much: Like I said, the cast is chosen beautifully and I really like the storyline. It has enough of everything, some love, some drama, some tears, music and a happy ending. It never gets boring bc you change perspectives and get an insight to everyone's life. Another reason why I watched this movie was that Lily is one of my role models and she again has done such a good job in this movie and Logan and Nat are two of my fave actors.

If you are looking for an easy, romantic movie for f.e. a sleepover with your besties, this movie won't disappoint you.

The trailer:



Love,











No comments:

Post a Comment